Websites and online services for educational institutions
An online presence is often overlooked in education, especially at the lower levels. For private schools, websites are very instrumental in recruiting new students, but often not utilized. Public schools typically don't play the marketing game and often neglect their sites altogether, even though a website can be valuable tool for students, parents, and faculty.
Colleges, universities, and other degree-awarding institutions are often more concerned about their website presence and understand the importance of working with reputable vendors. But sometimes their current provider can't offer all the features they need.
Regardless of whether you are a public high school, a private school, or a post-secondary institution, our comprehensive and supplemental website services offer several unique benefits, including:
- All relevant features found in our standard service.
- Online tools built specifically for education.
- Online forms, surveys, and feedback tools.
- Email and notification tools.
- Ongoing service and upgrades.
- Integration with the WeatherThreat.com school closings and notification network.
- Opportunities for online ticket sales through our online ticketing system.
- Opportunities for points-based rewards clubs that can be integrated with your clubs, patrons, and booster organizations.
- Opportunities to work with us on new, custom tools that fit your specific needs.